CobraNet Firmware Version 2.11.11
2.11.11 Firmware (ZIP, 393 KB)
Changes since 2.11.10 release
- Added support for Macronix flash devices MX29LV800C, MX29LV160D
- The following CobraNet features are not available on the CS4961xx platform: Audio meters (audioMeter...), loopback (audioLoop...) and duplication (audioDup...) If required, this functionality is easily achieved with DSP Conductor primitives.
- Packet bridge transmission length must be an even multiple of 4. This is a firmware limitation not a hardware limitation. The limitation has been present in all prior CobraNet silicon series firmware releases.
- In our lab we have observed a condition whereby a conductor on a network with dozens of active bundles may report BEAT_FLOODED errors and operate erratically. This failure is only a possibility for a conductor that is neither transmitting nor receiving network audio. We believe this problem exists in all CobraNet silicon series firmware releases
- Occasional loss of audio clock lock (approximately 1 per hr) has been observed on large networks with numerous switch hops.
- Bundle priority does not correctly control transmission ordering. Transmission ordering is unimportant on switched networks and only of marginal importance on a repeater network.
- Audio transmission may be inhibited when bundle transmitters and receivers are not turned off (by setting bundle assignments to 0) before modeRateControl is modified.
- TFTP server will not retransmit a lost uploading data block if the client requests it. Read operation will timeout. Read operation can be restarted to recover. The TFTP server has always mishandled this condition.